Designed to blend into most skin tones, this ultra-lightweight sunscreen, featuring ZOX12® complex, protects against the aging effects from UVA/UVB and IR-A rays, and from HEV light.
- Non-greasy formula with a sheer, matte finish
- Water and perspiration resistant (80 minutes of exposure)
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Provides additional protection against high-energy visible (HEV) light
- Combats against the appearance of redness
- Exclusive 12-hour time-release antioxidant complex guards against appearance of photo damage
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed. Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Avobenzone 3%: Provides UVA protection Homosalate 10%, octisalate 5% and octocrylene 10%: Provide primarily UVB protection Fractionated melanin: Designed to shield skin from HEV light Iron oxides and mica: Pressure-release color system for customizable skin tone Tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate: Visual pigmentation inhibition Helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, ethyl ferulate, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, disodium uridine phosphate, panthenyl triacetate, ethyl linoleate and tocopherol: Helps provide skin protection and supports natural cellular rejuvenation Tocopheryl acetate, ascorbic acid, retinyl palmitate: 12-hour time-release antioxidant complex fights against free radical damage Petasites japonicus root extract and beta glucan: Provides visible anti-redness benefits