Formulated to address even the most stubborn skin discoloration, regardless of skin type or genetic makeup
Improvements seen in as early as 2 weeks with progressively dramatic results at 12 weeks and beyond
Helps optimize results of multiple treatment approaches, including chemical peels, laser therapy, microdermabrasion, and prescription skin care products, such as hydroquinone
Non-hydroquinone, retinol-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free, non-comedogenic formulation
Appropriate for all skin types.
Size: 2 Fl. Oz. / 60 mL
Features & Benefits
- Lytera® 2.0 is an advanced Pigment Correcting Serum, formulated to address the appearance of stubborn skin discolouration.
- Reveals a more youthful appearance
- Enhances skin tone and texture
- Thoroughly cleanses and gently exfoliates skin.
- Naturally derived alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) combined with beta-hydroxy acid (BHA) in addition to jojoba spheres help exfoliate skin and enhance skin texture.
Apply one pump twice daily after cleansing and toning the skin, in the morning and evening, prior to applying moisturizer and sunscreen.
Ingredients Water/Aqua/Eau, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Squalane, Saccharum Officinarum Extract, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Chamomile Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Salicylic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Bisabolol, Polysorbate 20, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate