All You Need to Know About Dermalinfusion.
The Solution for Healthy, Vibrant, Rejuvenated Skin!
We are so excited to introduce a brand new series of treatments that we know you are going to love.
So, what is Dermalinfusion?
More than dermabrasion, this non-invasive treatment is fully customizable, and the perfect solution to address a wide variety of skin concerns and conditions from head-to-toe, including wrinkles and acne. It is suitable for all skin types and tones.
Dermalinfusion’s patented 3-in-1 technology infuses the skin with serums at the moment of exfoliation, which results in greater serum absorption, and retention, optimizing plumpness, hydration, tone, and texture.
With precision-timed serum delivery, Dermalinfusion eliminates time gaps between exfoliation and serum application with an exclusive simultaneous infusion technology. By infusing the skin with serums at the moment of exfoliation, the patient's skin experiences maximum penetration of active ingredients at optimal skin depth.
“SilkPeel Dermalinfusion works to abrade the skin and remove the dead skin cells, but it goes beyond that to actually infuse serums into the skin. Until now, we really did not have anything that works so effectively to treat hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone.”
Dr. Ashish Bhatia, MD The Dermatology Institute | Chicago, IL
The Dermalinfusion Difference:
- Improves Radiance
- Refreshes and Revives
- Visibly Reduces Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Targets Skin Concerns and Optimizes Results
- Gives a Lasting, Youthful Boost
- Stimulates Healthy Cell Renewal
Advanced Resurfacing Treatment:
- Sun damage, fine lines and wrinkles on décolletage
- Stretch marks on the abdomen or breasts
- Back acne
- Cellulite on the thighs
- Extreme dryness and/or cracking on hands and feet
- Bumps, dryness, and discoloration on the arms and around elbows
The key to the Dermalinfusion technology lies in its line of specifically formulated, professional strength Pro-Infusion serums. Each serum is the product of advanced research in skincare science and is designed to address a specific skin condition. Patients can be treated with one serum or a customized combination tailored to your unique canvas.
PORE CLARIFYING PRO-INFUSION SERUM
Treats non-inflammatory and inflammatory acne. Reduces surface oil production and helps clear skin.
- Clogged Pores
- Prevents future breakouts
- Targets P. Acne Bacteria
- Unclogs pores
- Reduces surface oil production
- Reduces redness and inflammation
SKIN BRIGHTENING PRO-INFUSION SERUM
Reduces hyperpigmentation, sun damage, dark spots; brightens skin without causing any irritation.
- Hyperpigmentation (freckles, solar lentigines, melasma)
- Dull Skin
- Helps to regulate pigment by inhibiting the catalytic properties of tyrosinase within the melanocyte cell.
- Reduces appearance of hyperpigmentation
- Boosts skin brightness.
ULTRA HYDRATING PRO-INFUSION SERUM
Provides critical hydration while reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Dehydrated skin
- Lack of volume
- Dull, lackluster skin
- Improves overall skin hydration
- Wound healing and barrier protection
- Reduces appearance of lines & wrinkles
- Plumps the skin
VITAMIN C PRO-INFUSION SERUM
Antioxidant protection addresses various indicators of aging.
- Dull skin
- Patients looking to prevent aging
- Transepidermal Water Loss
- Preventative therapy
- Protects against free radicals
- Helps production of collagen synthesis
- Helps the skin retain moisture by preventing transepidermal water loss